With the concept and implementation of Lean Management Systems, the philosophy of continuous improvement, the automotive industry sets the standards for many other industries in the competition for innovation, productivity and quality.
- Technical and economic generalist
- Austrian citizen
- born in 1962
- Apprenticeship as a machine fitterApprenticeship as a mechanical engineer in the second educational path
- Study of business administration
- Managing director and majority owner of a medium-sized company with 300 employees for more than ten years, 20 million euros turnover in the field of small and medium-sized body structure parts and welded assemblies for the automotive supply industry in the Czech Republic
- Further training in the field of Total Quality Management System according to Edward W. Deming, 1988-1989 and the theory of meaning according to Viktor E. Frankl, 2017-2019
My relation to the automotive supply industry
My career start in 1987 in the automotive supply industry was not a conscious decision at that time, but there could not have been a better one for me.
The fascination for this industry is still unbroken today: It is the technology and aesthetics of the products, the complexity in the coordination for the simultaneous integration of all suppliers and processes in the phases of product development, series transition and start of production and the systems and methods for planning and project management developed from this.
Where classic projects end with delivery to the customer, in the automotive supplier industry the project “lives on” in series production over the life cycle of the new model. With the concept and implementation of Lean Management Systems, the philosophy of continuous improvement, the automotive industry sets the standards for many other industries in the competition for innovation, productivity and quality.
I have always worked in close connection with the production/operations ,at “gemba” – the “place of value creation”. This has resulted in the motivation and the vision to create the foundations with LEANKIN, to bring knowledge and experience into joint learning & doing, to pass on the “embers” to the succeeding managers and to make a concrete contribution to the accomplishment of tasks, especially in critical phases.
Life- und Socialconsulting